Every Customer Journey Interaction In Today’s Market Is Critical… 34 Trailblazers Are Sharing Brand New, Cutting-Edge Insights Into How They Are Fighting Back With Practical Digital, Automation & Personalisation Innovations To
Power Gold-Standard, Insight-Led Customer Experience Strategies With Lasting Impact On Engagement & Proven Commercial Results
08.15 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
09.00 Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Gianfranco Cuzziol, Avon International CRM & Personalisation Lead, Natura & Co
CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS IN 2024 & BEYOND
THOUGHT LEADERS PANEL & Q&A
09.05 Avoid Over-Promising & Underdelivering! Debate & Discuss The Ever-Changing Expectations, Needs & Demands Of Consumers Today In Order To Keep Pace & Deliver Powerful, Meaningful & Lucrative Customer Experiences Every Time
- Are your customer experiences wowing customers? Expertly manage and meet the growing demands of your consumers in order to say goodbye to mediocrity and hello to excellence
- Step 1: knowing your customer, step 2: understand what’s important to them, step 3: serving customers in a way they want and expect for ultimate conversions… it sounds simple enough, but how can you ensure you are breaking down each customer journey in order to hit the sweet spot?
- Examine best-practice customer strategies which are inclusive and accessible to all in order to ensure maximum reach and impact
Mary Burnett, Head of Customer & Analytics UK, Bank of Ireland
Bethan Lynch, Head of Product, Customer Commerce at B&Q, Kingfisher B&Q
Joe Jones, Head of Customer Care, OVO Energy
Louise Allemagne, Senior Insight & Outreach Manager, Lending Standards Board
Souleymane Camara, Principal & Head of UX Research / Innovation & Engineering / Design & Change, Management, BP
DIGITAL INNOVATION & EXPERIENCES
09.35 Unlock Brand New & Inspiring Digital Opportunities To Deliver Rich, Tailored & Immersive Customer Experiences Which Compliment Your Brand & Skyrocket Engagement
- What are the next digital innovations set to disrupt and revolutionise CX?
- Examine and pinpoint exactly what customers expect from digital and online experiences today in order to establish strategies which hit the mark and expectations
Nick King, Market Research Director, Auto Trader
View The Full Programme
Please remember to check your junk folder for the brochure – and add @gicconferences.com to your safe senders list.